Bachelor Of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences (BNYS) is a 51/2 Year Medical graduate in Naturopathy and Yoga. The BNYS programme include a period of regular study of 41/2 year and 1 year Rotatory Internship. BNYS is a planning programme among aspirants in upcoming generation. The programme combines the knowledge of Modern Medicine System along with the Naturopathy and Yoga.
Naturopathy and Yoga is recognized as the Indian System of Medicine by Department of AYUSH- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India.
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum Qualification Required: 10+2 (Chemistry, Physics & Biology) alongwith English.
- Minimum Marks Required (Aggregate): 50%
BNYS Admission Process:
- Institutes offering the course release admission notification on their official website regarding registration process and the selection criteria.
- Few colleges take direct admission to the BNYS programme and candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria can apply directly or on the basis of merit in class 12 exams.
- There are some colleges that take students on the basis of entrance exams, either state-level tests or tests conducted by the respective institutes, for the BNYS programme.
- Easy Loan and Installments facilities available.
Career Options and Job Prospects:
Yoga has become an essential part of the wellness activities pursued by people in India. With natural medicine becoming popular amongst people, there are a lot of job opportunities for candidates who want to pursue BNYS. There are various job as well as business opportunities available for individuals who pursue this programme. With various government initiatives to promote yoga, jobs are also available in the public sector after pursuing Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences.
- Para-Clinical Specialist
- Yoga Trainer
- Ayurveda Consultant
- Ayush Practitioner
- Ayush Professor
- Nutrition and Diet Specialist
- Nutrition Therapy
- Herbal/Botanical Medicine
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Natural Childbirth
BNYS graduates can expect a salary package varying from Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 3 lakh per year right after graduation. Experienced practitioners can earn up to Rs. 5 lakh per annum. Naturopathy and Yoga are the biggest money spinners in this field as people are eager to join such centres for fitness. A private practitioner can earn up to Rs. 7 lakh per annum or more by providing yoga training.
Join the best Naturopathy College in Bhopal Capital of Madhya Pradesh NowENROLL NOW