B.Com. Computer Applications:
B.Com. Computer Applications or Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Applications is an undergraduate Commerce course. Computer Applications is an application software which is designed to help the user to perform specic tasks. Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Applications is generally three academic year degree course and may also differentiate from place to place. It may be provided on part time basis by certain institutes. After completing the degree course candidates can nd many career opportunities in different elds and its duration is three years.
B.Com. Computer Applications Eligibility:
A candidate willing to have B.Com. Course in a subject must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Vocational Examination in Business & Commerce.
Job Opportunities Fields:
- Educational Institutes
- Web Designing Sites
- IT Industry
- Banking Sector
- Computer Repair Shops
- Computer Training Centres
B.Com. Computer Applications Job Types:
- Computer Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Mobile Application Developer
- CAD Application Support Technician
- Asst. Prof./Associate Prof./Professor
- Computer Application Specialist and Accounts Assistant
- Computer Programmer
- Informatics Applications Developer
- Laboratory Technician Computer
- Computer Scientist/Member Technical Staff
- Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator